Sunday, January 29, 2017

Make America Diverse Again!!! © Diane Masi

America Is a nation of Freedom, we are only Diversity.....None of us are really from here originally, accept for the Native Americans, this was their land.  The USA>>> we represent "One Nation Under God" and we are all nations, we are Religious freedom, we are free to practice your beliefs,  what ever you conceive God to be. 

Personally I practice Catholicism, this is how I was raised, and how I find my strength and peace.... We are taught in the Catholic Faith to value and respect people of all races and creeds, no matter what faith you practice or what culture/nation you are from.....

 I embrace all cultures, this is what the foundation of my Blog and writings are about, loving one another, the basis is to create a "Landslide of Love" I founded this blog in 2011..  I embrace all religion or beliefs as long as it is free of harm and abuse to any human beings, and that is not a specific religion, its any that do harm to others in or out of the US. 

After all God is Love, and there are basic laws, love your neighbor, thou shall not kill. In the US alone we have people who claim to be Christian but persecute others and abuse people and children, this is not Christian or a representation of Christ at all. 

 All beliefs   basically mirror all the same basic law whether you are raised into Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Bahá'í Faith, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Sikhism,  We are all taught to Love, not KILL, to go within and take that inward love and joy out into the world! We need to embrace and love others from all walks of life~ We are all also taught remember our Ancestors and honor them for what we received from them in life and faith, its always about the next generation~ I am forever grateful to my family and ancestors. We are all taught  to love God 1st....... We need respect self and others.....

At no time should anyone cause harm to any one, watch anyone suffer and not help. If you do cause harm to any human or animal or don't help one another, you are not living the true faith or Gods law or any wise law taught. If you cause harm to any form of life you will suffer the torment of all eternity, especially for killing anyone. That being said... I welcome you with open arms like our Statue of Liberty if your intentions are  a better way of life or refuge and  you come to bring love to our wonderful America for you and your family.

The USA needs to keep our doors open to all who seek a better way of life, those who seek freedom from war, starvation, oppression and harm. Most all people from various cultures and foreign lands bring a wealth of culture, good moral values, good family values, (something the ladder generations are losing here) they want to work hard, protect their families and live the American Dream, just like we do, they should never be denied access to our land if coming in with good intentions.

I have many friends from all walks of life, I have deeply loved others from different  walks of life...... I also am the grandchild of 3 direct Immigrant Grandparents, and one great grandparent who all arrived here to New York On boats after long periods of waiting. My Grandparents worked so incredibly hard (as most immigrants do) to give my parents and myself a better way of life! I am of Irish/Italian/German heritage, my grandparents brought their values to America and taught me well.

We are all human, we all basically want the same things in life...we cant change who America is now, after all Our amazing Men and Women fought and died for our freedom in this land, and even to protect others in foreign lands. I am forever grateful to those who serve and served, including members of my family, I feel changing our face denies everything they lived and died for. 

I am so incredibly happy that Pope Francis is standing by our America and is teaching us to stand for what is right and humane, of course he would, he represents Christ.... Pope Francis is an amazing man and humanitarian 1st and foremost  “It’s hypocrisy to call yourself a Christian and chase away a refugee or someone seeking help, someone who is hungry or thirsty, toss out someone who is in need of my help,” Quoted: Pope Francis.

Jesus taught us: “I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me."

 I pray and seek the answer daily as I am sure most good people around the world do. Can we bring about Peace in this world, can we stop war, hate, oppression, greed, hunger, suffering? Yes we can, one Individual at a time, one nation at a time. For right now, lets "Make America Diverse Again!!!" © Diane Masi  


Photo Taken By:  ©Diane Masi Korea-Town LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for feedback and reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed!