Monday, February 27, 2012

"I feel the beauty of getting older Is facing life's truth's, bravely, with whole heart & soul meaning............this Is amazing Grace" ~Diane Masi

Truth: speaking It, knowing It, accepting It, feeling It are the joyful life treasures, the amazing Grace of life. Repressing anything you want to say Is never good, however seeking truth, lining up with the acceptance of what lies within you, Is the beautiful part of age & wisdom. Have you found truth? If you were gone tomorrow would you have felt, said, showed all you wanted to If you knew there would never be a tomorrow? Is your mind sending out your best wishes to others? Would you be ready to meet your God? Are you at peace with all......Never leave unfinished business & truths. Are you ready at this moment to let go of all that Is not pure truth,do you hold In, live In fear, or do you really display the love & truth In your heart? You may never have this moment to say or try It again. Be Brave.

I love life & hope for many, many more wonderful, joyful, beautiful days because I know abundant joy, gratitude, pure love, peace In my heart & soul....the thing I love about aging, I leave no stone unturned..........those I love know It........They know my love & Truth....If there were never another day....I know that I have already spoke It, felt It, accepted It....I am so very grateful for the new day & I live In hopes of many more wonderful, joyful, peaceful, loving tomorrows. ♥ Diane Masi 2-27-12


Photo By: Diane Trees...Bare & Evergreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for feedback and reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed!