Wednesday, February 15, 2012

There Is Joy In the silence...

Sometimes we just need the silence to hear the whispers In our soul....the quiet time to hear what really Is In side of us....Most of our day we accompany others In the hustle & bustle of the day. Do you sit In the quiet......no media, no electronics, no music, people.....Quiet time to seek God In the stillness of your heart? Are you at peace? Do you know peace, find peace?

When you have peace you can carry It with you day after day & not get caught up In the restlessness of the world.....Sometimes I interact with truly peaceful people, sometimes they are not........some seem peaceful but they are far far from It, because they are on a drug to make them think they have peace, & keeps them from feeling anything, & even keeled (for lack of feeling anything) but when It wears off they are a thousand times worse, the anxieties are heightened...If you suppress & mask you don't ever learn to cope or deal with life..Sometimes people find alternative vitamins, they I say take this, It is just like a drug....Try It??? Why would I want any of that I think.......... I have God In my heart, I say.....to each his own,I rely on me, not a pill...I rely On God.......I want to depend on me to get through life, not pills to leave me, listless, unemotional, making me Incapable of living & copying.......or In fact from truly being joyful, enthusiastic or passionate.

I love God, I trust In my heart 100 percent.........this trust In my heart gets me to peace, joy, & to live life, In all Its ups & downs....It lets me know how to be the true me & forge on truthfully, In all that I do....When all gets to be to much from the daily struggles, or mostly for me before the day starts, I seek God first, In silence, just God & I & my heart, I love the peace It brings, even If the day Is fraught with any distractions, or unsettled people. It Is in me. peace.....I cope, I survive, I find joy In the small, I am so very grateful. I listen to the whispers of my soul........No tiny pills please, no thank you....... I just take God~ Diane Masi February 15 2012

Photo By: Diane Masi Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for feedback and reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed!