Friday, March 16, 2012

"I believe that it is a condition of our humanity to have both a profound spiritual longing for divine peace and oneness with god, and at the same time, an aching awareness that as long as we live and breathe, such a thing will always seem to be just beyond our reach. My personal belief is that it's not so much beyond our reach as it is beyond our capacities of human understanding. But in any case, this song doesn't ask for or offer any answers. To me, it simply gives a poignant voice to this universal and timeless lament. And as often as I have listened to it, as it reaches it's final crescendos, I have never not been moved to tears.~ Beautiful words by:Kate Mulholland


Bill Whelan - Caoineadh CĂș Chulainn (Lament)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for feedback and reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed!