Monday, February 11, 2013

Just Be A Valentine to Yourself and Those you Love ♥ ♥ ♥


I loved those little red Valentines as a child and still do. I loved decorating a shoe box In hearts and glitter that those cool little valentines cards from school mates were were tucked Into. For me Valentines were magical little cards that were my own secret treasures from friends, or my parents I would look at them over and over for hours ♥ I loved when Valentines Day came, a special love day full of hearts, flowers and chocolates. I remember as an adult Valentines to me was my about my children.... rushing out to get them little candies and hearts so I could lay them out on the breakfast table before school, to share my love, brighten their day, and share that little Mystical Joy of Valentines Day. It meant the world to me to share this tiny Joy..... Valentines growing up were my parents, my friends, now I treasure It for all those I love, and myself...... I still love hearts and flowers they are so very pretty ♥ Valentines Is my Grandpa's birthday that I never had a chance to meet, he passed before I was born . I connect In love to my Grandpa on his birthday, even though we never met.....we only have been connected through the spirit of Love ♥ Valentines Is the day of expressing love, It Is bright red hearts that cheerfully should remind us that LOVE after all, is all that really matters. I am not talking about commercials or fake media frenzy love, lovers, or fantasied romantic love, just the love of those who truly really matter ♥ Real love Is giving of your self to others, romantic love Is sweet, and should be honored as well if partnered with someone, but most importantly remember to love God, thank Him for the precious gift of Love, also remember a little heart for others, and be really good to yourself too. Send love and prayers to those serving, in suffering, or in need...... Love Is all you really need ♥ Love Is all you really have to give.....I love Valentines, and always celebrate the day, personally, In my own way, knowing I love deeply, and I am loved. You have to remember the day Is representing love, no matter who you are sending your Love out to. Valentines Is a special day. Celebrate In small ways. Diane Masi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for feedback and reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed!