Thursday, December 29, 2022

2023

A New Year is fast approaching in a few days. I think every year we are so graciously given is a complete and total blessing, and a chance to celebrate more life. We must never forget our ancestors and those who have gone before us. We must continue to pray for our families souls and give them a chance to look down upon us, this is very important for all future generations to come. In most every culture around the world this is practiced widely. We as human beings all have good and hard years, some suffer tremendous loss during the year, heartache and pain and other years are joyful from beginning to end, for most people it's a complete mixture of both all year, as this is life.... We must accept it all and we have to be grateful for the time given on this Earth. Living in the present moment and being mindful is perfection. We must hold onto our faith. I'm feeling blessed and grateful to be offered a chance to walk into the New Year and so prayerfully with all the Graces that God has to offer. My Wish for all is have a beautiful, blessed, peaceful and wonderful New Year. Hopefully with more joy and less sorrow. If you are troubled,I pray you have faith for a complete deep healing. The most important thing is to stay grateful for our joys and continue to be grateful in our sorrows. When we accept life for the way it is, peace comes to us in every way. If there's something that's within your control that you want to change, then do that. Look inside yourself introspectively and truthfully. Rest all else on God and the answers come. Personally I try to stay away from the materialistic or egoistic world. I'm also very careful about what I follow and see on social media, this can be a big danger if what you're seeing and reading doesn't align with your soul. I find it incredibly sad that people seek continuous attention for their ego on social media, what is important in life can't be found in the shallow. Don't get me wrong. I love sharing with friends and family across the networks, but I'm very careful what I allow to enter into my being or who I follow specifically. I try to stay outside in nature more when I'm able to and appreciate the beauty that surrounds us. Simplicity is such a key factor. I live a very simplistic life....I am extremely grateful for that. If we individually care for others, the world we live in, we collectively start to make it a better place for all. I end and start the year and complete gratitude for all I am and all the blessings I have in my life. I'm feeling extremely blessed and my wish is that you do too. Happy New Year 2023.~ Diane Masi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for feedback and reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed!